Join MetroIBA Today!
Be part of our growing alliance of locally owned independent businesses.
Become a Member
MetroIBA is the place for locally-owned independents to come together, make connections, share lessons learned, and conduct business. And we need you!
Benefits of Membership
- Increased Exposure
- Targeted Marketing
- Community Connections
Cost of Membership
Membership for businesses starts at $190 and is based on number of employees.
Annual Membership Rate
*full time equivalent
Nonprofits can join for $190, and a citizen membership is $50. Sustainer level support starts at $1,200.
If you have questions regarding membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A business member is defined as any business that meets the following criteria:
- Must have their primary place of business in the 7-county Twin Cities Metro Area
- Must be locally owned, at least 51% by individuals residing within a 50-mile radius of the Minnesota State Capitol
- Must have no more than six (6) outlets; bases of operation lie within a single state
- Must not be a publicly traded corporation
- Must be in agreement with the mission and values of MetroIBA
- An individual member is defined as any person that meets the following criteria:
- Must not be eligible for business membership
- Must reside within a 50-mile radius of the Minnesota State Capitol
- Must be in agreement with the mission and values of the MetroIBA