How does it all work?
Fill out the form below to apply. Receive a one hour free consultation from Brave New Media and Skol Marketing and a 50% discounted Metro IBA member offer. Once you’ve applied, a team member will reach out to schedule a one hour consultation to review your marketing needs.
- Complete the online application
- Submit information about immediate marketing needs that we can help with
- Allow submitted application to be added to the Metro IBA email database
- Applications will be accepted starting December 14, 2020
- Application period is closed – Thank you!
- Brave New Media will contact all applicants and grant recipients by February 15, 2021
Who is eligible?
Any business located in the Twin Cities that matches the MetroIBA criteria for membership are eligible!
- Primary place of business in the 7-county Twin Cities Metro Area
- Locally Owned, at least 51% by individuals residing within 75-mile radius of the MN State Capitol
- Not be a publicly trading corporation
- Agrees with mission and values of Metro IBA
How will recipients be chosen?
Brave New Media and the Metro IBA will review all applications and award the grants based on very basic criteria:
- Marketing Need: Priority will be given to businesses needing digital marketing services BNM can provide
- Metro IBA Membership: Two of the awards will be designated for Metro IBA members
- Although not everyone can receive a grant this time, we hope to extend these projects in the future and will provide a free consultation for anyone who needs marketing help. Please read and agree to the Metro IBA Terms and Conditions and we look forward to getting to know all applicants